Smooth on the outside, cozy on the inside. These high-waisted leggings are as close to being naked in a fluffy cloud as you’ll ever get.
- Made with ultra soft and stretchy Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified 60% bamboo/30% cotton/10% Spandex fabric
- Bamboo fabric will keep you warm in the cold, and cool when it's warm.
- Luxurious seamless high waist feels like a warm hug, and can be folded down. Like all Prana Vida, these are excellent for maternity and postpartum.
- Our perfect diamond gusset and flatlock stitching will change your life — absolutely no camel toe
- Never see-through - squat tested!
- Won't attract or cling to pet fur (yesssss!)
- 30" inseam is great for longer legs, and can be worn scrunched at the ankle or over the heel on shorter women.
Bamboo is ranked as the most eco-friendly fabric!
- It is one of the fastest growing plants in the world. Once harvested, bamboo can replenish itself within a year and some species grow a whopping 120cm per day!
- It is a naturally resilient plant which does not need fertilizers or pesticides.
- Bamboo absorbs more carbon dioxide from the air than either cotton or timber. It also releases more oxygen into the environment which improves air quality.
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable.
Bamboo is antibacterial and antifungal.
- Bamboo possesses an anti-bacteria and bacteriostatic bio-agent called "Bamboo Kun", allowing it to naturally flourish and grow in the wild without the use of pesticides or fertilizers.
- This beneficial quality of the plant remains in its textile form, killing all bacteria and keeping you feeling fresher and odour free. (Thank goodness, because you'll never want to take them off!)
Bamboo is moisture wicking
- The cross-section of the bamboo fibre is covered with micro-gaps giving the fabric better moisture absorption and ventilation.
- It keeps you COOLER when it's warm and WARM in when it's cold. That’s why the bamboo leggings are awesome year-round, indoors and outside!
You'll love the way it feels.
- Bamboo fabric is one of the softest on the planet — similar to the softness of silk.
- Since the fibres are without chemical treatment, they are naturally smoother and rounder with no sharp spurs to irritate the skin, making bamboo fabric hypoallergenic. They are perfect for those who experience allergic reactions to other fibres such as polyester, wool or hemp.
- Bamboo fabric is also anti static and UV protective — it cuts out 98% of harmful UV rays
0 - 4
32 - 36
33 - 36.5
6 - 8
36 - 40
37 - 39.5
10 - 12
40 - 44
40 - 43.5
14 - 16
44 - 48
44 - 47.5
18 - 20
48 - 52
48 - 51.5
||22 - 24
||52 - 56
||52 - 55.5
All sizes have a 30" inseam.
Measure hips around the widest part of the bum.
If between sizes: size down if you like a snug fit, size up if you like a more relaxed fit.