No Products in the Cart
Because there's nothing more adorable than matching with your little one!
Low Hip (inches)
*Please note that sizing may vary between our different leggings/crops.
To find your perfect fit:
1. Measure your hips (around the widest part of you bum, which is most likely at the top of your legs) to find your closest number size.
2. Match with the size options for the leggings you are buying.
Between sizes? Sizing down will give you more of a "hugged in" feeling fit. If you prefer a more relaxed "feels like wearing nothing fit" we recommend sizing up.
Pregnant? We recommend buying based on your current hip measurements. Our leggings are specially designed to fit comfortably through pregnancy and postpartum.
Lengths: All full length leggings have a 28.5" inseam (stretches up to 34" inches when worn), and all crops have a 21" inseam (stretches up to 25" when worn).
Bums: Our thicker Bliss and Euphoria fabrics are 100% opaque and are guaranteed to never show underwear or go see-through, even in forward folds. Our thinner Breeze and Light fabrics don't hold this garauntee, but if sized according to our size guide we find sheerness isn't an issue.
Got the wrong size or have more questions? Contact us - we'd love to help you find the perfect fit.
|S||30 - 35|
|M||36 - 40|
|L||41 - 45|
If between sizes or for extra length, we recommend sizing up.
|Length (top of waistband to cuff)|
|6 - 12 months||15||14.25|
|4 - 5||18||22|
|6 - 7||19||24.5|
|8 - 9||22||28|
|10 - 12||24||32.5|
Measurements for Kids Leggings are the un-stretched product measurements, not body measurements. To see if the leggings are the right fit for your child, simply:
- Take a pair of your child's stretchy leggings that fit well
- Lay them flat and measure the waist (times this by 2) and length
- Compare to the measurements above
- We recommend sizing up if between sizes, or if you want them to have room to grow. The cuffs can be folded under.