Pre-sale items will ship end of January/early February 2018.
This is best-selling top is one you will find yourself wearing everyday! You can position the neckline to be plunging or fall off a shoulder. Made with Sheer Bamboo, this top is light enough to wear on a summer day, yet will keep you warm post-yoga or workout.
It's also the perfect top for breastfeeding: either pull the wide scoop neck down, or tuck your babe underneath for a lightweight and no-fuss cover!
- Made in Canada
- 95% Rayon Bamboo, 5% Spandex.
- Preshrunk so there are no surprises when washed
Easy care: machine wash cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry
Bamboo is ranked as the most eco-friendly fabric!
- It is one of the fastest growing plants in the world. Once harvested, bamboo can replenish itself within a year and some species grow a whopping 120cm per day!
- It is a naturally resilient plant which does not need fertilizers or pesticides.
- Bamboo absorbs more carbon dioxide from the air than either cotton or timber. It also releases more oxygen into the environment which improves air quality.
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable.
Bamboo is antibacterial and antifungal.
- Bamboo possesses an anti-bacteria and bacteriostatic bio-agent called "Bamboo Kun", allowing it to naturally flourish and grow in the wild without the use of pesticides or fertilizers.
- This beneficial quality of the plant remains in its textile form, killing all bacteria and keeping you feeling fresher and odour free. (Thank goodness, because you'll never want to take them off!)
Bamboo is moisture wicking
- The cross-section of the bamboo fibre is covered with micro-gaps giving the fabric better moisture absorption and ventilation.
- It keeps you COOLER when it's warm and WARM in when it's cold. That’s why the bamboo leggings are awesome year-round, indoors and outside!
You'll love the way it feels.
- Bamboo fabric is one of the softest on the planet — similar to the softness of silk.
- Since the fibres are without chemical treatment, they are naturally smoother and rounder with no sharp spurs to irritate the skin, making bamboo fabric hypoallergenic. They are perfect for those who experience allergic reactions to other fibres such as polyester, wool or hemp.
- Bamboo fabric is also anti static and UV protective — it cuts out 98% of harmful UV rays